Job Location: Sydney
Employer: Pet Circle
Customer Specialist (remote)
At Pet Circle, we want to create a world where pets and their families are healthy, happy and spend more time together. Over the past ten years, weâ€™ve scaled to become one of Australia’s Top 5 eCommerce companies and the No.1 player in the Online Pet industry. We will accelerate our growth as we continue on our mission to disrupt the way that pet parents discover and shop for the products they love.
The pet industry is booming (itâ€™s a $15billion dollar industry!) and pets are holding bigger spaces in our hearts and homes than ever before. Online penetration of the pet industry is going to grow exponentially in the next 5 years. This is a unique opportunity in your career to be part of our exceptional growth story!
Founded and headquartered in Sydney, our team is now 450 people strong and are based across Australia, New Zealand and the Philippines.
Our mission is to engage with our community of pet families as their specialist for everything pet. This means we need our front-line Customer Specialist Team to be absolute specialists in our products, our business model and our customers. Weâ€™re currently building our team of Customer Specialists to handle our more complex customer requests, from product advice and solutions through to retention, via multiple channels including phone, email and Live Chat. You will not only give advice and provide solutions, but build loyalty, advocacy and their lifetime value to Pet Circle.
We are building a highly autonomous, empowered remote team – so you will be working from your home office. Specific working arrangements:
- You must have a good home office set-up, including desk, laptop (and second screen), headphones / headset, phone and a fast and reliable internet connection
- Full time, permanent role (38 hours per week), Monday – Friday
- Rotating roster with shifts between the hours of 6.30am-7.30pm daily
Start date: 17th January, 2022
- Deliver a best in class customer experience in a high-volume, customer service environment through multiple channels. You will be focused on our more complex customer requests including product advice and retention.
- Handle all customer queries with the goal of providing an efficient, effective resolution while delighting our customers, going above and beyond to build loyalty and advocacy
- Deliver on all team and individual KPIs, including productivity targets and customer satisfaction metrics (CSat, NPS, Customer Lifetime Value and Retention Rates)
- Be open and receptive to feedback and coaching as we pride ourselves on living our continuous improvement mindset
- Positively contribute to our passionate, pet-loving, customer-oriented, and results-driven team!
Your Ideal Experience:
- Minimum 2 yearsâ€™ professional experience in a fast paced, results driven environment where you were managing internal or external customer requests. This may have been a contact centre, customer services or a role with transferable skills
- Experience working with online systems (CRM, ticketing systems, order management software is ideal)
- Fast learner with strong fluency in Web Technologies and the Internet
- Tertiary qualification desirable, but not mandatory
What Awesome Looks Like:
- Exceptional English written and verbal communication skills – You can compose thoughtful, personalised responses to customers
- High EQ to truly connect with customers, ask quality questions and anticipating needs
- Resilience for troubleshooting & dealing with difficult stakeholders (you love turning these situations around)
- Customer centric mindset and natural tendency to go above and beyond to solve problems
- Outcome-oriented / results driven – thrives on solving issues efficiently while giving an excellent experience
- Excellent problem solving and listening skills, using strong judgement and patience to manage the most complex customer requests
- Strong time management skills and naturally well organised – You work efficiently within time constraints and are able to cope with a variety of demands and prioritise tasks
- High self-motivation & discipline to work effectively from home and independently resolve customer issues
- Able to set boundaries between your home and work environment
- Accountability – Promises are made, and promises are kept
- Teamwork – Value the diverse backgrounds and expertise we all bring
- Communication – Honest, clear and respectful
- Continuous Improvement – Failure is OK, as long as we own it and learn from it
- Make an impact: Enjoy being part of a driven team with a collaborative culture that values decision-makers and action
- Invest in you: Accelerate your career through our learning & development opportunities – think learning tools, stretch projects, focus groups, secondments and other internal mobility opportunities!
- Work where it works for you: work somewhere that is not your primary work location for up to 2 weeks per year
- We value wellbeing: Weâ€™re here to support you in times of need with our Employee Assistance Program and Class Pass subsidy
- Pet better: Take advantage of our employee discount, product sample giveaways and PAWrental leave for your furry family
- Help us to give back: Join us on our animal welfare mission: we donate 10,000kg of pet food and supplies per month to pet shelters and support through our communities through team charity volunteer days