Customer Solutions Specialist
Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Company: Menulog Group
Are you customer focussed and do you have strong decision making and problem solving skills? Are you able to work in a rostered environment that includes late nights and weekends? Then this role has the perfect ingredients for you!
As a Customer Solutions Specialist you will be responsible for resolving escalations and tier 2 type queries while providing a best in class service that delivers an amazing experience to our partners and customers.
In addition you will mitigate financial, reputational and procedural risk by handling escalated enquiries and issues arising from Menulog stakeholders (including, but not limited to, Customers and Restaurant Partners) through Voice, Email and Social Media channels.
Our story (the bitesize version):
At Menulog we’re delivering delicious dishes to thousands of food lovers every day; from brilliant burgers to superb sushi. With more than 30,000 restaurant partners, we pride ourselves on providing amazing food experiences to over four million active customers each year.
The secret to our success is great people. From analytical gurus to marketing maestros and sales specialists. Our talented teams are working together to make Menulog the biggest food delivery service in Australia and New Zealand. This is where you come in!
All about the role:
A key aspect of the role is delivering a consistent level of service that improves the efficiency and relationship with our restaurant partners and customers, while working collaboratively with the team and wider business. You will be empowered to feedback the root cause of issues and trends to propose solutions whilst constantly thinking of ways to improve our customer experience.
In this role, we’re counting on you to:
- Take ownership and make decisions based on a set of policies and principles to resolve issues to mitigate risk in a timely manner
- Handle real time and non real-time issues that are urgent and high risk to de-escalate situations
- Investigate trends/data for both customer and restaurants, providing resolutions and recommendations to mitigate
- Work to individual and team SLAs to maintain service level and ensure we respond to our customers and restaurant base in a timely manner
- Inform and relay real time issues to management as they are reported by customer and restaurant estate
- Understand compliance and tech rules in line with legislation changes
- Have the ability to analyse the root cause of issues and escalations
- Manage and feedback to your managers based on repeat and excessive escalation contact
- Propose process/training opportunities
- Resolve issues first time within expected service guidelines
- Display exemplary service to our estate and 3rd party providers
Can you deliver…
Ready to take the lead? Here is what we need from you:
- Ability to commence on 26 October 2021 and (after an initial office hours training period) be able to work flexible hours on a rotating roster that spans 10.30am to midnight 7 days a week (which will include at least 2 weekends per month)
- 2+ years in a customer service position handling complaints and escalated queries
- Customer centric attitude with genuine empathy
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking and decision making skills
- Strong written skills and ability to communicate complicated responses to critical queries, along with strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and resolve queries as per process
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced ever-changing environment
- Proven ability to use a wide range of data, information and experience to create positive outcomes for the business
- Attention to detail, data entry and IT skills
- Reliability and punctuality
- Ability to effectively work remotely when required
If this sounds like you and you want to work for a fast-paced, ever-growing, exciting and fun company please apply.
Recruiters will not be used to fill this position.
Only candidates selected for the short list will be contacted in relation to this role.
Menulog prides itself on its positive culture. We value openness and transparency. While it is not necessarily a determining or disqualifying factor for any role, Menulog requires any new hire to undertake a criminal conviction check.
Menulog is an app-based food delivery service offering Australians the greatest choice of restaurants and cuisines across the country. Menulog connects more than 4 million active customers with more than 30,000 local restaurants, servicing almost 92 percent of the addressable population.
Born in Australia more than 15 years ago, Menulog is now part of Just Eat Takeaway.com, a leading global online food delivery marketplace. With over 60 million active users across 24 countries, Just Eat Takeaway.com is a global food tech company, connecting our customers from Amsterdam to Auckland with the food they love.
ANZ was the fastest growing market in the Just Eat Takeaway group last year, doubling our business with 104% growth for full year 2020, and almost tripling our business in Q4 2020 with 166% growth.
Menulog has more than 500 employees across Australia and New Zealand. As the Menulog business continues to grow at an impressive rate, we’re always on the lookout for energetic, talented and passionate people to join our ever-growing team.
We’re a fast-paced, forward-thinking, entrepreneurial business, providing an incredible working environment as well as fantastic opportunities for career development and growth.
We provide a flexible work environment and a number of employee benefits, including free and discounted Menulog Meals, flexible working arrangements, paid parental leave, virtual health and fitness classes, free training courses, mental health programs and more.