Customer Services Administrator
Job Location: Melbourne
Employer: Pace VIC
Our client is respected National company leader in their insurance field, looking for 2 passionate and dynamic Customer Service Administrator and an Invoice administrator to join their team in the south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
Your responsibilities in this role will include but are not limited to:
- Liaising directly with clients, customers, and team members by phone and e-mail
- Documenting details and recording all phases of work assignments
- Supporting management and restoration technicians with administrative requirements related to works performed
- Invoicing, order receiving and processing
- Maintaining data integrity
- Ad hoc customer service and administrative tasks as required to ensure business efficacy
- Desirable 12 months experience in a similar customer service, admin, and invoice admin roles
- Preferable Experience in the insurance industry, but not required
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- A positive, can-do attitude
- A focus on excellence attendance and adherence to schedule
- Great communication skills (written and verbal)
- A clear phone manner.
- Australia Driven Licences
If you feel you could be the right fit for this role, please apply via the link or send us and email at [email protected] for more information. If youâ€™re looking for a different role within our specialties and wish to engage our services, weâ€™d love to hear from you. If you wish to discuss this role confidentially or other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please contact us on 03 9620 4000 or visit www.paceappointments.com.au. Note all applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Pace (VIC) Pty Ltd are the experts when it comes to our four specialties: Manufacturing & Technical Operations, Procurement, Sales & Customer Service and Supply Chain & Logistics. Founded in 1990, we have over 30 years of proven success in placing candidates in exciting and relevant roles. Our team is dedicated to working with forward-thinking and inclusive workplaces to find them top talent.