Customer Service Team Leader (Kelvin Grove)
Company: Boral Ltd
We are currently seeking a talented, driven, multitasker with a strong customer service focus and great communication skills to join our Customer Service Centre as a Team Leader.
We are looking for a team leader that can actively encourage and drive change, identify and initiate process improvements, support and manage a small team.
- Conduct regular reporting and feedback sessions aligning with KPI’s with each team member
- Reviewing operational processes and KPI results on an ongoing basis in collaboration with the Service Centre Manager
- Identify, develop and implement process improvements as needed
- Communicate effectively and regularly, both in verbal and written form, to customers, team members and stakeholders
- Handle escalated customer queries as required, and
- Support and lead a small team on a day-to-day basis
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a customer service role with experience managing a team
- Demonstrated team leader skills with an ability to develop and mentor teams
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience preparing and presenting reports
- Customer focused and solutions orientated
- Experience with the Cisco Finesse system will be highly regarded
- Employment stability
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunity to work in Kelvin Grove
- Genuine career development opportunities
- Organisation dedicated to health, safety and the environment
Boral is an international building and construction materials group, with its headquarters in Sydney, Australia. With more than $4.4 billion worth of annualised sales, Boral has around 12,000 full-time equivalent employees working across over 550 operating sites including joint ventures. Boral produces and distributes a broad range of construction materials, including quarry products, cement, fly ash, pre-mix concrete and asphalt; and building products, including clay bricks and pavers, clay and concrete roof tiles, concrete masonry products, plasterboard and timber. Boral primarily serves customers in the building and construction industries with operations concentrated in three key geographical markets – Australia, the USA and Asia.
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.