Customer Service Representative
Job Location: Melbourne Northern Suburbs
Employer: HORNER Recruitment
$55K to $60K plus super
- Supportive team environment
- Join a leading Australian-owned business distributing innovative products
- Epping location – Permanent full-time position
This leading Australian-owned wholesaler requires an experienced customer service professional to join its team based in Epping.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the customer service team of a growing business committed to family values and a passion for innovative products.
Duties and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for handling inbound calls and queries from customers across Australia – primarily retail stores – mainly relating to product orders.
You will also be expected to maximise sales opportunities when dealing with incoming product enquiries.
Regular duties will include:
- Following-up outstanding orders.
- Answering customer enquiries relating to stock availability and delivery status.
- Keying in orders through accurate data entry.
- Managing back orders and ensuring orders are delivered on time.
- Preparing transport manifests and site deliveries directly with transport companies.
- Providing assistance to Area Sales Managers in the selling process by providing information, investigating options, etc.
- Other general administration tasks.
Skills and Experience
- Previous Customer Service experience in an office-based environment.
- Excellent communication skills and professional phone manner.
- Ability to learn a product range.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work at a fast-pace and handle high call volumes.
- Confident Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
- Work within a fun and motivated customer service team.
- Permanent full-time position with growing business.
- Supportive and team-focused culture.
- Epping location.
How to Apply
To take advantage of this outstanding opportunity to take the next step in your customer service career, Apply Now as applications are being considered immediately.
If you require a confidential discussion about the position, please call Ben Hutchison at Horner Recruitment on 0409 940 302.
At Horner we embrace diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity. We recognise the value of a diverse workforce and the creation of inclusive workforce cultures. We welcome and encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds including individuals that identify as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTQI, and individuals with disabilities or culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
We provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability. If you require an adjustment to be made during the recruitment process, please email [email protected]
Interested in hearing about more jobs like this? Subscribe to job alerts at www.horner.com.au/jobs [link removed]