Customer Service Representative
Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Guzman y Gomez
157+ restaurants across Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, and the USA, weâ€™re opening an average of 1 new restaurant every 10 days until the end of the year. With 32+ tonnes of fresh avocados being smashed every week, Guzman y Gomez (GYG) is the fastest-growing food company in Australia and weâ€™re committed to demonstrating fast food, can be good food
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, this role will see you assisting in a diverse range of Customer Service activities from administrative and general support for the Customer Service team, to assuming ownership and managing all aspects of assigned project based work.
This role will suit an individual that is passionate about Customer Service, and is motivated to promote GYG’s values and display energy and enthusiasm for the unique brand.
To be successful, youâ€™ll bring:
- Availability to work weekends
- Experience in QSR or similar
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible and positive attitude to working within a dynamic and constantly evolving work environment
- Ability to communicate and articulate in line with GYGâ€™s brand message
- Ability to promote workplace culture and to display energy and enthusiasm for the brand
- Good planning, organising and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently, unsupervised and as part of a team
- Strong computer/IT acumen
Important to know:
Every position at GYG presents opportunity for growth and career development. Whenever we can, we promote from within â€“ Particularly when opening new restaurants.
We also recognise every member of our team as a potential game changer. Whether itâ€™s as a prospective Franchisee, Marketer, Accountant or Data Analyst, weâ€™ll support your career growth each step of the way â€“ We want to be a part of it.
Awarded 2020 QSR Media Multi-Site Restaurant of the Year, there has never been a better time to join the GYG family. Please apply now through the link provided to start the conversation.