Customer Service Representative
Job Location: Sydney Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
Employer: A&H Trading Pty Ltd
$50,000 – $54,999
Frameshop is a leading online and local retail picture framing company that has been producing high quality framing products and solutions for over 30 years. Our mission is to decorate every Australian home with quality framing photos and designs.
Why Work for Frameshop?
As an Australian owned and operated company, we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality products and services. A career at Frameshop is built on the foundations of our core values.
- We are customer-obsessed
- We pride ourselves on quality
- We are creative and strive to innovate
- We are leaders in our industry
Benefits of Working for Frameshop
- Fulfilling customer facing role
- Roselands based
- Supportive team environment
- On the job learning and training opportunities
- Opportunity for extra weekend work
- Creative and varied role
Are you looking for an opportunity to apply your customer service skills in a fast-paced, rewarding industry? If so, we may be the business for you! Frameshop is a leading online and local retail picture framing company, producing high quality framing products and solutions to our customers for over 30 years.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Customer Service Representative to join our team and provide exceptional customer service to our customers both online and in our showroom based in Roselands, Sydney.
About the Role
The customer service representative is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members within the customer service department. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist around the showroom floor
- Answer customer questions and provide support relating to products or services over the phone, through email or in person on our showroom floor
- Provide customers with sound advice where needed and take orders through presenting catalogues, framing samples, taking measurements and providing advice
- Attend to inbound calls providing timely and supportive customer service regarding our products and services
- Daily order checks for online and showroom orders, managing documentation and order processing
- Attend to emails and other web-based queries which may include complaint handling
- General filing and documentation, management of customer orders, online order management and other general queries
- Liaising with production supervisors regarding customer orders within a factory environment
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Proven customer service experience
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- A high attention to detail
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to manage time and workload in a fast-paced environment
- A friendly and professional character
- Proficient in Office Technology including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Email)
- Enjoys working independently and within a team
How to apply
Apply for this role through this job board advertisement.
Applications must be received by Friday 17th December 2021.
For more information about the role, please contact [email protected]
Frameshop is an inclusive workplace which promotes diversity in all forms. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and encourage females, people with a disability and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander to apply for this role.