Customer Service – Order Processing Officer
Colorspan is an Australian-owned and operated steel manufacturing business, specialising in the manufacture of metal roofing products and architectural facade cladding systems for the residential and commercial building sector.
We are seeking a talented and energetic Customer Service – Order Processing Officer to join our manufacturing operations team at our Tullamarine facility.
Full Time Permanent position.
An exciting fast paced role, this is an excellent career opportunity for an highly organised person with fast and accurate data entry skills. You will work within a collaborative team environment, to provide high quality and exceptional customer service.
- Receipt, prioritise and process customer work orders
- Efficient and accurate work order processing through a CRM system
- Provide a high level of customer service, by developing prompt reliable and open communication channels with customers
- Provide customer technical support and assist with sales or service-related inquiries
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints with suitable solutions and prompt appropriate feedback
- Liaison and planning support with Logistics, Sales, Accounting and Manufacturing Operation departments
- Purchase order requisitions, invoicing & administrative process support
- Carrying out sales activities in line with current marketing strategy
- Minimum 1 year experience in an order processing and customer service based role
- CRM experience is advantageous
- Intermediate computer skills
- Strong arithmetic and geometry skills
- Strong attention to detail is a must
- A warm approachable & professional persona
- Excellent communication skills with professional phone manner
- Confident in abilities and decision making
- Highly organised with measured & efficient approach to completing tasks
- Process Driven
- Willingness to learn, improve and develop technical product knowledge
What’s great about Colorspan?
- On going training and support
- Attractive competitive pay rates
- Flexible hours – Office hours range between 6am – 7pm
- Supportive, diverse, and inclusive work culture
- A team-orientated and collaborative work environment
If this sounds like you and you would like to be part of our passionate team in manufacturing operations then we want to hear from you…