Customer Service Officer/ Warehouse Assistant
JOB TITLE: Customer Service Officer/ Warehouse Assistant
JOB TYPE: Permanent Full-Time, Mon- Fri 8am-4pm Immediate Start.
LOCATION: Chatswood location or as covid restrictions allow
Milkbar Breastpumps is an award winning retailer and distributor of innovative breastfeeding products to 400+ stockists throughout Australia.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a customer service superstar who is passionate about breastfeeding to help support our community of breastfeeding mums and stockists.
- Managing and responding to all customer queries via phone, email and social media.
- Monitoring incoming and outgoing orders
- Working closely with our warehouse to coordinate stock takes and resolve queries and warranty claims
- Maintaining and documenting common customer questions &/or frequently repeated tasks
- Helping in the warehouse to pack orders during periods of high volume
- Preparing analytic reporting for the Managing Director
- Ad hoc administration tasks
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Intermediate computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- A good listener, with an empathetic approach to assisting customers
- Deal with clients, suppliers and other employees professionally at all times
- Ability to problem solve, work independently and multi-task
- 1-2+ years experience working in a customer service role
To be successful in this position you must be passionate about breastfeeding and supporting mums, have a high attention to detail and excellent verbal & written communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please attach your resume and a cover letter answering the following question:
How confident do you feel talking about breastfeeding and using a breast pump?
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Applications close 15th September 2021. Applicants will be subject to a police check as part of our review process.