Customer Service Officer
Job Location: Sydney Parramatta & Western Suburbs
Employer: Volkswagen Financial Services Australia Pty Limited
- Make a Difference with Your Customer Service Excellence
- Hybrid Way of Working – Flexibility
- Competitive Salary Package – Superior Benefits on Offer
Volkswagen Financial Services Australias a leading provider of competitive finance and insurance products to over 1200 retailers across Australia representing automotive brands within the Volkswagen Group including: Audi, Å KODA, Bentley, Porsche, Ducati and Lamborghini and outside the Volkswagen Group – Jaguar and Land Rover. Nobody does finance better than our team of experts ensuring a positive customer experience at all times.
We believe our employees are key to our success and offer career advancement to grow your career across various divisions. Our people are recognised for their achievements and are offered promotional opportunities on a meritocracy basis within a collegiate environment and team culture underpinned by empathetic leadership. Our EVP is testament to our continued commitment to retaining our staff and providing a fulfilling experience during their journey with Volkswagen Financial Services Australia. Our core value is integrity and we seek like-minded individuals to join our thriving business.
Our Benefits: 12% superannuation, generous bonus scheme attracting our standard superannuation rate, five weeks loyalty annual leave program, access to subsidised vehicle lease program, birthday leave, gym membership, free on-site parking and more.
Your New Role:
As a Customer Service Officer working within a collegiate team environment with supportive management you will be responsible for handling customer calls and processing administrative requests in relation to automotive finance products whilst providing a superior customer experience.
Your responsibilities include the following but are not limited to:
- Handle inbound calls from Volkswagen Financial Services customers and dealerships about their financial products and other general requests
- Respond to customer queries via email accurately and within turnaround times.
- Offer suitable solutions to customers to remedy account problems.
- Act as an advocate for customer satisfaction leading a customer first culture
- Complete administrative tasks such as customer requests for payout letters, statements, amortisation schedules and copies of contracts
- Participate in coaching and team meetings
In order to be successful in this role:
- Experience working in a fast paced – high volume environment, preferably from within a Contact Centre or a phone based customer service environment is essential
- Experience within the Financial Services industry will be highly regarded
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional phone manner and able to deal with all types of personalities
- Experience servicing customers via telephone, e-mail and written correspondence
- Ability to build rapport with internal and external customers, inclusive of staff from dealerships
- Strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- A motivation to learn and self-develop
Our Contact Centre is open from 9am to 5pm AEST Monday to Friday. Saturday work will also be required on a rotation basis.
If this sounds like you, please apply today and join our wonderful team of customer service professionals.
Probity Check Will Be Required
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED – THANK YOU FOR YOUR APPLICATION – WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST
NO AGENCIES PLEASE