Customer Service Officer
Location: Blue Mountains & Central West
Company: GFG Alliance
Competitive package and up to 14% Super
About our team
The Australian Reinforcing Company (ARC), a member of GFG Alliance, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of steel reinforcing products nationally. We’re focused on ensuring the success of our customer projects and that we’re easy to do business with. Our valued customer partnerships are only made possible through passion from our people and a commitment to excellence in everything we do.
About the role
Join a successful branch in collaborative work environment. You will be working closely with Account Managers, Warehousing and the Leadership team, to ensure customers are having a continuously positive experience with ARC.
About your experience
It’s important that you are a team player with strong problem-solving skills, customer focused and thrive in a busy environment. You will be an enthusiastic and tenacious individual with the ability to think on your feet.
- Experience in sales administration, customer service or internal sales
- Logistics, construction or manufacturing industry experience preferred
- Ability to understand your customers business and offer value-based solutions
- Excellent interpersonal phone skills, ability to upsell and cross sell
- Microsoft Office & SAP system experience ideal
Across our different business units, we offer career opportunities for people who share our drive, passion and ambition. From apprentices and graduates to experienced professionals, we are committed to offering fulfilling careers and the chance to grow as our business grows. We would love you to be part of our journey.