Customer Service Officer – Fixed Term Contract
Job Location: Sydney Parramatta & Western Suburbs
Employer: Volkswagen Financial Services Australia Pty Limited
Volkswagen Financial Services Australia is a leading provider of competitive finance and insurance products to over 1200 retailers across Australia representing automotive brands within the Volkswagen Group including: Audi, Å KODA, Bentley, Porsche, Ducati and Lamborghini and outside the Volkswagen Group – Jaguar and Land Rover. Nobody does finance better than our team of experts ensuring a positive customer experience at all times.
We believe our employees are key to our success and offer career advancement to grow your career across various divisions. Our people are recognised for their achievements and are offered promotional opportunities on a meritocracy basis within a collegiate environment and team culture. Our EVP is testament to our continued commitment to retaining our staff and providing a fulfilling experience during their journey with Volkswagen Financial Services Australia. Our core value is integrity and we seek like-minded individuals to join our thriving business.
Our Benefits: 12% superannuation, generous bonus scheme attracting our standard superannuation rate, five weeks loyalty annual leave program, access to subsidised vehicle lease program, birthday leave, gym membership, free onsite parking and more.
Your New Role:
Working within a collegiate team environment with supportive management you will be responsible for taking inbound customer calls relating to automotive finance products. This will also include dealing with customer email queries and generating appropriate responses.
Your responsibilities include the following but are not limited to:
- Take inbound queue calls from customers and provide high level of customer service whilst communicating in a professional and friendly manner
- Offer tailored solutions to remedy issues with accounts
- Dealing with correspondence and completing any customer requests for payout letters, statements, amortisation schedules and copy on contracts.
- Disbursing administrative emails to operations staff for processing; handling manual direct debits
In order to be successful in this role:
- Minimum two years’ experience in a customer service or inbound call centre role
- Qualifications in Financial Services is preferable but not essential
- Exceptional phone manner – written and verbal communication skills
- Motivation to learn new concepts with excellent time management
If this sounds like you, please apply today and join our wonderful team of customer service professionals.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED – THANK YOU FOR YOUR APPLICATION
NO AGENCIES PLEASE