Customer Service Manager
Job Location: Melbourne Northern Suburbs
Employer: Randstad – Commercial
$75k – $85k p.a.
About this company
My client is one of Australia’s largest recycling companies located in Melbourne’s northern suburbs – Somerton, VIC. They are currently looking for a Customer Service Manager in a newly created role. The role acts as a team leader to the sales coordinators and is commonly known internally as a Nation Customer Service Manager.
About your new role
To lead and manage the internal customer service team to deliver to customer expectations and continually improve the customer experience working with a broad group of stakeholders.
Some other responsibilities would be to:
- Manage day to day customer service functions – incoming collections queries, incoming products queries, outgoing collections contacts, order processing, invoicing, stock management
- Review and improve process critical to meeting customer needs namely – Order entry processing; Invoice generation; Contractor reporting and invoicing
- Drive efficiency through improvements in existing freight and warehouse arrangements
- Identify and develop improvements in stock management and communications to manufacturing to better meet objectives for the company
To be successful in this role, it is essential that you have
- Demonstrated experience in Managing a team
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- A proficient level of computer literacy – Microsoft Office – Word, Excel
- An adaptable mind and willingness to lead change
Please apply directly by clicking apply now and submitting your resume in word format.
If you have any questions please contact Kathy Zhai at [email protected].
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.