Customer Service – Health Insurance
Job Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: Probe Group
At Probe Group, we’re powered by passion, driven by curiosity, enriched by a purpose to do it better. We work hard and love a good challenge (or multiple). With clients spanning across the Pacific, Asia, North America and South Africa, weâ€™re no stranger to thinking big and working with innovative minds to achieve great success. We are dedicated to doing things better than the day before, and our exponential growth is living proof that we have stayed true to this ethos. At Probe, expect to think differently, challenge the norm and find your purpose.
- Start date – mid-January
- Full time roles – 38 hours per week
- Currently contracted until 30/07/2022 – with possibility to extend
- Located in the Melbourne CBD**
- Working on behalf of a well known health insurance company
What does the role entail?
- Handling customer enquiries in a professional, friendly and efficient manner
- Welcoming and engaging customers, providing them an exceptional customer experience
- Delivering scripted, legally compliant information in a conversational manner
- Answering customer questions efficiently and in simple, easy to understand language
- Taking ownership of the customerâ€™s enquiry and finding the best solution for them
Who are we looking for?
- You have a friendly phone manner and the ability to quickly build rapport and engage the customer
- Youâ€™ll be a better than average listener that demonstrates empathy and competence on every call
- Your computer skills and written communication are efficient and accurate
- You are able to deliver quality customer service while achieving your KPIs
- You are a confident communicator with problem solving and negotiation skills
If this sounds like you apply now!
**Please note, in compliance with Victoria’s Mandatory Vaccination (Workers) Declaration, Probe Group will ask candidates to provide Vaccination Certificates**
If shortlisted, you will be contacted via email to complete an online interview. We encourage you to keep an eye on your emails including your junk and spam folders.