Customer Service Coordinator
6 Month Contract Role
Our client is a leading Pharmaceutical company that has strong global roots and are leaders in their field. This company is challenging the market and is now looking for a Customer Service Coordinator that is energetic and professional and who is truly ready for something new. Our client’s strong market position is achieved through the promotion of a diverse and successful product portfolio and an innovative and exciting pipeline across a broad range of therapeutic areas.
To execute the customer service position within the agreed corporate performance levels. Key to the role is the monitoring and reporting of all customer service activities with a focus on Customer Relationship building, in terms of meeting objectives or those that fall out of the agreed objectives. A strong focus on achievement of all objectives, reporting and taking remedial action will be a key accountability and backup for the customer service officer.
Provide end to end customer service support
- Liaise with Customer Services officer and Directs Customer main contacts, for timely resolution of any issues that may arise concerning pricing, distribution and expediting issues.
- Action all stock credit requests from wholesalers and directs customers in line with company policy
- Maintain allocation of purchase orders for pick and despatch for direct customers
- Track the progress of sales orders for Wholesalers and direct customers to ensure delivery and transit times are within specified times
- Maintain the direct customers monthly sales report
- Maintain and update filing systems for customer service paperwork
- Create and maintain a SOP for the customer service
Skills and Experience:
- Two years’ experience in telephone based customer service
- Demonstrated advanced proficiency with all Microsoft Office packages (particularly Excel)
- Experience with finance and inventory systems
- High level attention to detail and accuracy in working with numbers
- Microsoft Office 2007 packages including Advanced Excel, Intermediate other packages
- Show flexibility and be able to work with a small committed team
Preference will be given to those who can demonstrate how they have created impact in a similar role. To apply please forward your details to [email protected] [link removed]