Customer Service Consultants – Counters
Job Location: Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
Organization: TactiCall Recruitment Services
$30 – $40 per hour, $32.83/hr + Super
This Vocational Education Leader delivers a vast variety of vocational courses to the largest region in the state across 10 different sites.
Working as a Customer Service Consultant – Counters will give you the rare opportunity to assist people in making important decisions regarding their study options, which will ultimately impact their future. You will be assisting with one of the peak enrolment periods.
What will you do?
Your day will see you managing face to face contact from potential and existing students seeking information and looking to enrol. You will spend time engaging with current and potential students and getting to understand their needs as well as providing processing administrative support. The primary focus of this role is providing students with course information and requirements as well as processing enrolments and payments over the counter.
When will you do it?
You will enjoy mainly a Monday to Friday roster between the hours of 8.00am and 7.00pm. Due to some late night trading you may be required to stay after 7pm. Some Saturday work and/or overtime may be required on request. As a temporary employee you will be remunerated on an hourly rate of $32.83 per hour plus super. Full time work will be for 36.25 – 38 hours per week + there will be a peak period of time during the assignment that will require overtime. These positions are to commence for training 8 November at the Mt Gravatt campus for 1 – 2 weeks before you then go to your relevant campus location to conduct the role. NB: Hours may vary 30 – 36.25hrs during training. There are multiple temporary positions split across three primary regions:
- Southbank Campus
- Brisbane South – must be able to rotate to any of the following locations if required: Mount Gravatt, Loganlea, Alexandra Hills and Southbank
- Northside – must be able to rotate to any of the following locations if required: Grovely, Bracken Ridge, Caboolture and Redcliffe
NB: These positions will work for an approximate duration through until mid February 2022. You must be available every day of the assignment. No leave requests will be considered during this peak business period. NB: There is a compulsory shutdown period for Christmas where no work will be available 18/11/21 – 3/1/22 inclusive.
What will you bring to the role?
- You will have a real passion for customer service and a genuine interest in helping people – this is not just a job but an opportunity to change lives.
- You will have strong previous face to face customer service experience in a high volume complex environment
- You will have a desire for learning and ongoing self-education.
- You will enjoy working through problems and providing solutions.
- You will be a strong team player, with the ability to work autonomously while providing individual phone service to members
How do you apply?
If this sounds like you please click the apply link and ensure you attach an up-to-date resume and complete all contact details including your email address for a prompt acknowledgement of your application.
Please be aware that due to training requirements and on the job support no leave will be granted during temporary assignment. A criminal history check will be conducted for shortlisted applicants.
For more positions visit www.tacticall.com.au where you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on facebook and following us on Linkedin.