Customer Relations Officer
The role of a Customer Relations Officer is to ensure relationships with customers are maintained by reminding customers when their vehicle is due for its service and to ensure that data records are maintained to enable marketing activities to occur seamlessly.
Duties will include:
In this position you will be carrying out all administrative tasks associated with high volume vehicle servicing.
- Generate and distribute all SMS and email communication on a weekly basis, as per timeline stipulated by Eagers Automotive.
- Maintain existing marketing programs, such as delinquent/repair/recommendation campaigns, accurately recording results achieved.
- Complete regular and ongoing data maintenance, ensuring that the data is accurate and up-to-date.
- Accurately report all results achieved through the ‘Customer Relations’ program.
- Ensure that weekly reports are completed accurately.
- Complete and/or update all action plans.
- Creating service bookings in an electronic database.
Key Qualifications and Essential Criteria:
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office programs is desirable
- Excellent typing and computer skills
- A high attention to detail
- Solid time management skills
In return, Eagers Automotive provides you with excellent earning potential, a comprehensive induction, and a network of Customer Relations Officers and Contact Centre Consultants to provide support.
What we offer:
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- A clean, safe, friendly work environment
- Opportunities for advancement into numerous other areas of the automotive industry
- On-site free parking
- An extensive Employee Benefits program that includes discounts on Crown Accommodation, Private Insurance (BUPA and Medibank) and extensive reductions on Vehicle purchasing and maintenance!
We are Australia’s largest and most dynamic automotive retailer, Eagers Automotive, employing over 8,000 team members across 250 dealerships within Australia & New Zealand. We represent over 33 car brands and 11 truck & bus brands priding ourselves of delivering an exceptional guest experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that
encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
Eagers Automotive – Moving together.