Customer Experience Lead
Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Itâ€™s a fun and exciting time to join ING, Australiaâ€™s most recommended bank. As a Customer Experience Lead youâ€™ll be responsible for amplifying the voice of our customers (VOC) and providing actionable insights across the organisation to maximise customer satisfaction, advocacy, loyalty and sustainable business growth.
You can be based at either Sydney or Tuggerah office and youâ€™ll travel between the 2 offices as needed to be active and visible around the organisation, collaborating on ways to continuously improve the experience (CX) in a way that aligns to the INGs purpose and Customer Promise.
Youâ€™ll be a passionate customer advocate and will be responsible for mapping customer journeys through key interactions and overlaying data to show where areas of improvement exist. Your insights will help create an experience that is second to none.
What are you going to do? You will beâ€¦
- Putting yourself in the customerâ€™s shoes and providing actions on what needs to change to improve the experience for our customers
- Ensuring our customers are more satisfied with us in the interactions that matter most to them
- Leading and influencing a customer-centric culture throughout the organisation to reinforce customer-led decision making
- Working in an agile environment participating in team meetings, standard scrum events for stand up, refinement, review and retrospectives
- Translating data into actionable insights and using these to influence new initiatives or improvements
- Facilitating the CX journey mapping and lead CX / CI improvements across the business â€“ maintaining a pipeline of validated initiatives
- Developing and embedding processes to ensure ING adequately supports all customer segments
- Managing stakeholders across the business to ensure clarity and understanding of CX requirements
What are we looking for? Someone who hasâ€¦
- Strong self-drive and huge passion in representing the voice of the customer at every interaction having the ability to â€˜think like a customerâ€™
- An understanding of organisational cost metric (e.g. cost per call)
- 2+ years working experience in either Customer experience, Process improvement or Performance improvement roles â€“ Insurance, super or investment product capacity would be highly desirable
- Proven ability and track record of success collaborating cross-functionally across a mid to large size organisation
- Excellent influencing skills; someone who is a naturally strong relationship builder
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills, to focus on things that truly matter to our customers
- The ability to be a true self-starter who can work to set deadlines
- Proven ability to be highly passionate about continuous customer experience improvement
- Experience and passion for delivering results and striving for high performance
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile â€“ for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, youâ€™re joining a team where individuality isnâ€™t just accepted, itâ€™s encouraged. Weâ€™ve built a culture thatâ€™s fun, friendly and supportive â€“ itâ€™s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. Weâ€™re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, thereâ€™s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones youâ€™ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply â€“ likewise if youâ€™re an indigenous Australian, or youâ€™re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place youâ€™d feel at home? Weâ€™d love to hear from you.
(One last thing, ING operates a direct talent sourcing model. So no agency introductions, please.)