Customer Experience/Internal Sales Representative
Job Location: Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Air-Met Scientific
Make 2021 a year to remember by joining an organisation that truly values its people!
- Passionate about customer experience and know what it means to be customer centric?
- Someone who enjoys having needs-based conversations with customers?
- Enthusiastic about workplace health and safety and the well-being of our environment?
How would you like to step out of what youâ€™re doing and join an organisation committed to making a difference? We are BIG on development, job satisfaction and rewarding people who excel at customer experience and influence.
We want to employ youâ€¦ a person who enjoys building relationships, consultative conversations and helping companies provide a healthier and safer working environment for their people.
With the right team, technology and business operations (at our office in Nunawading), we create products that blow customersâ€™ minds! Our solutions are designed to provide customers with an extraordinary experience. This role will see you interacting with a diverse customer base, taking inbound calls and also contacting existing customers from marketing initiatives.
Your role will see you:
- Build rapport and develop relationships with customers
- Use consultative techniques to discover customer needs
- Adapt your conversational approach based on differing personality types and promotions
- Communicate transparently with internal team members and customers in a way that fosters collaboration and teamwork
- Provide proposal and sales/service coordination support
- Encourage customers to place orders and book service jobs based on their needs
What weâ€™d like you to do really wellâ€¦
We know this is an exciting opportunity, but there are a few things we need from you:
- An adaptable person who loves changing things up and taking on new challenges
- A love of talking on the phone and an alluring vocal presence
- An ambitious, goal driven personality with a desire to make a difference with customers
- Minimum 2 yearsâ€™ experience where you successfully engaged customers over the phone
- The ability to facilitate buying through listening and consultative conversations
- Work autonomously, but also work closely within the sales team to reach overall goals
- The self-awareness to recognise the impact you have on others
- Experience with gas detection, environmental monitoring or safety equipment is desirable, but not critical
What’s in it for youâ€¦
- The opportunity to work for an organisation that is committed to making a difference
- A collaborative work environment with an open, honest and supportive culture
- Opportunities to grow within the organisation and advance your career
- A generous salary package with great working hours and conditions
- Employee Assistance Programs
- On-site parking
This fast-paced and busy role is an exciting and challenging opportunity for someone who likes to multi-task and has prior experience in internal sales, customer service, or a similar role.
Whatâ€™s special about Air-Met Scientific
Established in 1984, Air-Met Scientific is the market leader in the supply, service, rental and engineering of workplace and environmental monitoring solutions.
We strive to make a difference and pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer that has a genuine interest in the recognition of its people and their professional development. We have a supportive work environment with excellent working culture that we would enjoy welcoming you into.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you and you’d like to have a confidential chat, then weâ€™d love to hear from you! We invite you to submit your application by clicking the link below.
All applicants will undertake a comprehensive (yet highly insightful) assessment that looks at your customer service and sales potential.
Applications close 10 December 2021.