Job Location: Melbourne
Employer: Ashley Services Group
The company is a National Registered Training Organisation (RTO) delivering accredited face-to-face training through both workplace and class-room environments throughout Australia. With a strong footprint nationally, our client offers more than 100 qualifications across 24 different industries. The training programs delivered by this RTO are developed in conjunction with each client and designed specifically to address their individual requirements and desired outcomes.
The position of Curriculum Writer is a National Contract Role that is responsible for development and review of Community Services content for Nationally Recognised Training programs.
The successful applicant will have experience in curriculum writing and instructional design of learning and assessment materials across the following qualifications:
To be Successful you must have:
- CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support
- CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability
- Other community services units of competency
- At least 2 yearsâ€™ experience in a similar role
- Vocational background/experience in the community services sector
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in training and development
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- A recognised qualification in one or more of the above mentioned qualifications
If this sounds like you then apply now!!!
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online to register your interest. If you require more information outside of this advertisement, you can contact Ashleigh Fulwood on 02 9831 9499 for a confidential discussion. Please be aware only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Concept Recruitment Specialists strive to be a diverse and inclusive workplace for all people. We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with a disability