Cosmetic Nurse Injector | Attractive Remuneration
Job Location: Adelaide
Employer: Aura Medical Group Pty Ltd
We are an exciting new medical group redefining the cosmetic medical profession throughout Australia. We are partnering with some of the most experienced and influential practitioners within the profession offering advanced non-invasive and minimally invasive clinical treatments and effective skincare.
We are seeking a team-focused Registered Nurse who is looking to take the next step in their career of cosmetic medicine.
To apply for this role, you should be able to demonstrate the following qualities and qualifications:
- Possess advanced communication skills
- A minimum of two years of full-time experience in cosmetic injecting
- A passion for delivering exceptional patient service and outcomes
- Willing to learn new procedures
- Possess, or desire to build an injectable business
- Confident to work independently as well as within a team of like-minded practitioners
- Experience in the use of medical devices would be ideal but not essential
In return we are offering a very generous and flexible package to suit the right candidate:
- Commission arrangements (Added incentives for a patient following)
- Flexible hours (part or full time)
- Supportive management team to assist with the transition to our company
- Clinical support including professional development and upskilling
- Discounted aesthetic treatments, products, and services
- Incentive and bonus schemes
- Parking available
About the role
Located in central Adelaide, with the potential to work in multiple clinics and states if desired. Some weekend and evening work will be required on a rotating basis. Apply now with your CV and Cover letter.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.