Job Location: Toowoomba & Darling Downs
Employer: Wagner Corporation Pty Ltd
$70,000 – $89,999
Wagner Corporation is a family-owned Australian Company. Our focus is on infrastructure and property development. We strive to deliver innovative and cost-effective infrastructure solutions. Our focus is on safety and quality and delivering project in a timely manner.
About the Role:
Working as part of the property team you will work on a variety of existing and future projects, such as:-
- Qantas Pilot Training Academy
- Wellcamp Aerospace Precinct
- Residential and Industrial Subdivisions
- Wagners CFT Expansion
- Inland Rail
You will be primarily supporting the successful delivery of our projects, including contract reviews, project set up, administration and pipeline reporting.
This is a fixed term contract position for the life of the projects.
Duties will include:
- Providing contract management and administration duties in relation to the day to day requirements for the projects, including liaising with clients, contractors and project team members
- Managing the contractual correspondence, notices, claims etc for major contract and sub contractors
- Audit and reporting to the Project Manager
- Storage and retrieval of data
- Fielding and answering contract related questions
Skills & Experience
- Experience in Contract Management
- Proven track record in procurement on large projects
- Exposure to the construction industry desirable but not essential
- Experience negotiating outcomes and relationship building
- Excellent communication skills and proven influencing capabilities.
- Highly motivated and committed to meeting deadlines and delivering results
Please Note: As this role will be based at Wellcamp Airport under the Wellcamp Airport Covid-19 Vaccination Policy all employees must be fully vaccinated with an Approved Covid-19 Vaccine and provide Evidence of Vaccination. You will be provided with relevant information, including the compliance date during the recruitment process.
Wagner Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Suitable applicants will be subject to the recruitment process which will include employment reference checks, personality profiling, medical including drug and alcohol screen etc.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. To be eligible to apply for this position you must have the right to work in Australia.