Contractor Speech Pathologist – Telehealth
Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Company: Real Therapy Solutions
$70 – $100 per hour
Telehealth Speech Pathologist – Real Therapy Solutions
- Do you want the flexibility of working from home whilst still having access to a friendly and collaborative multidisciplinary team?
- Do you want marketing and administration tasks taken care of?
- Do you want to be paid generously for your client work?
If you answered yes, then this is the role for you!
Using your assessment, intervention and clinical skills you will be providing innovative online therapy to children and adults across Australia. You will see clients who are funded by Medicare, Private Paying and NDIS.
You will have access to our online Telehealth resources and the opportunity to observe other Telehealth clinicians, ensuring you feel well inducted and supported in your new role.
You will have full administration support from our wonderful receptionist who is dedicated to booking your clients in, rescheduling and billing. Our remote IT team can assist you with any tech issues and our Telehealth Clinic Manager is available for any support or questions from a management side of things.
If you still want that ‘team vibe’, you’re more than welcome to zoom into our weekly team meetings, case discussions and/or lunch catch ups at any time. You are also welcome to attend any company wide training we hold – with both fantastic internal and external presenters. Need supervision? Jump into our peer supervision or journal club, you’re always welcome.
This role really is the best of both world’s – work as autonomously as you please within a well established team of clinicians with full time admin, management and IT support.
Link ups and team culture aplenty – we can provide a wealth of opportunities such as peer supervision, training, social and multidisciplinary case discussions. Attend as much or as little as you please.
Imagine a role where you choose your own workload and hours to fit around your life – a role that you can work around other commitments including another job, study or childcare. What will you do with your newfound flexibility?
- Commit to consistent appointment times across the fortnight.
- Have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Have full Australian work rights
- Have a minimum of 4 year’s experience
- Provide your own laptop and high-speed internet
- Commit to a minimum 12 billable hours a week
- Have tertiary qualifications in Speech Pathology and be registered with Speech Pathology Australia
- Have a Police check and Working with Children check (or ability to obtain these before commencing work).
About Real Therapy Solutions