Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
About the business
After launching in 2011, bellabox has grown to be Australia’s leading Beauty Subscription Box provider, delivering our members a smart and fun way to try and buy high-end, on-trend and quality, affordable beauty products.
With a growing member base and engaged social media community, reaching over a million women each week, our e-commerce solution is designed to bring the most on-the-minute beauty products from around the world right to your door. Our personalised subscription service is revolutionising the way women discover beauty products and reinventing the way they experience beauty and wellness products.
About the role
Are you an enthusiastic and creative team player? Can you utilise your creative vision and organisational skills to create exciting content for our followers? And deliver successful campaigns to our brand partners?
If you have proven success in photographic and/or video content production, with a love for beauty and skincare, we would love to hear from you!
The successful applicant will live and breathe beauty and skincare and be able to undertake creative planning of their concepts to take bellabox to the next level.
Our new Content Specialist will:
- Manage, create, and edit photographic content for social media, website, and print collateral.
- Film and edit video content.
- Coordinate, style and shoot product content for campaign creative.
- Brief our graphic designer into asset creation.
- Have a say in visual identities for our Limited-Edition range.
- Researching visual concepts and engagement strategies.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Willing to be in content.
Benefits and perks
- Be part of an exciting business providing Australia’s best monthly subscription box. Our content team are empowered to take their creative vision to new heights and experiment with new concepts.
- Work with the latest in beauty and skincare.
- Enjoy a hybrid work from home model, with a hot desk pass to our office in The Commons.
Skills and experience
• Experience with Adobe suite, especially Photoshop and Premiere;
• Experience with DSLR Canon cameras, continuous lighting, beauty light, sound equipment, iMac computer and software;
• Value positive workplace culture and be passionate about developing their skills in all areas;
An interest in beauty is a great advantage and passion for design, marketing, trends are essential to success in this exciting role.