Job Location: Sydney Parramatta & Western Suburbs
Organization: Labourpower Recruitment Services Pty Ltd
Labour Power is a National Australian Recruitment company with a focus on providing highly skilled, diverse and reliable candidates to our varied clients across a range of diverse industries.
Labour Power is currently seeking experienced Container Unloaders for Distribution Centres located in Eastern Creek, Yennora and Fairfield. These roles will be ongoing and starting immediately. This client is a leader in online retail distribution and has a great culture that cares about their people, product and performance within the logistics and supply industry.
About the Role;
- Labouring work – unloading/loading containers
- Stacking & Wrapping pallets
- General warehouse duties
- Ability to meet demand and daily targets
To be successful for this role you will need;
- Minimum 1 year fast paced warehouse experience
- Physically fit and able to lift 25kg
- Previous warehouse and/or labouring & construction experience
- Physically fit and able to handle repetitive heavy lifting – 25 kilos
- Must be able to commit to work Monday – Friday
- MUST be punctual and reliable
- Have FULL WORKING RIGHTS and Availability
What’s in it for you;
- Ongoing work
- Close to public transport
- Great Pay and Conditions
Our Client is looking for committed conscientious and enthusiastic staff who take their work seriously, and who wish to be a part of a team environment.
Our client is looking for all-rounders who are, who want to find a long term employment ‘Home’. They are looking for real people who want quality employment within the warehousing and logistics industry.
All applicants must be prepared to undergo a criminal history check, pre-employment medical and/or drug & alcohol testing as required.
After you APPLY, Scarlett will be in contact. Please ensure you interact with her to complete the on-boarding process. This will allow you to start your new role faster.
Labourpower Recruitment Services | www.labourpower.com