$90,000 – $109,999
Noetic is an Australian owned Consulting firm that prides itself on delivering unique, impactful and lasting customer centric solutions across Government, Defence, National Security, Emergency Management and Resource sectors.
As the Advisory and Consulting arm of atturra, Noetic leads a tailored approach that gets to the heart of the challenge, overcoming it with practical advice that delivers positive outcomes with enduring resonance.
So, if you’re eager to work with a company on the growth pathway, in a competitive, exciting and opportune environment, where the contribution you make matters, then read on and connect with us online at – https://noeticgroup.com and check Noetic Life online at https://www.linkedin.com/company/atturra/life/noetic/
Due to an exciting project pipeline, Noetic is currently looking for experienced and passionate CONSULTING MANAGERS to join our team.
Within Noetic’s consulting structure, our Managers form part of our core project team which includes:
- Principal Consultants
- Senior Consultants
So, at this point your asking, what does a Manager do?!?
Well, in partnership with your project oversight you’ll take on a key leadership role across a variety of projects that vary in size, length and client. This will include:
- Contributing to or leading proposal writing
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients and key stakeholders
- Developing and implementing project plans
- Managing and mentoring your project team
- Utilising our project management tools
- Leverage your expertise to deliver on project deliverables, ensuring the highest level of quality
- Undertaking project closures and associated follow-up
- Outside of your project work you will also support our Directors in leading a small team of our Senior Consultants, Consultants and Graduates, playing an active role in their mentoring and development
What We’re Seeking
To be our next Manager we are seeking the following…
- Australian Citizenship
- A current Negative Vetting 1 (NV1) Security Clearance
- Previous experience in a Consulting or Professional Services organisation
- Experience working with the Australian Government and Defence
- Excellent communication skills – including written, verbal and presentation
- A high level of organisation and time management
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to engage and develop partnerships at all organisational levels and with various stakeholders
- Demonstrated capability to lead, work and be part of a dynamic and driven team
What We Offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Bonus program – be rewarded for your great project work!
- Extensive Benefits that include Retail & Wellbeing Discounts, Novated Leasing, Leave Programs, Casual Friday’s and many more…
- A values driven organisation that practices Excellence, Innovation, Outcome Focus, Entrepreneurialism and Enjoyment
- The opportunity to work alongside and learn from highly skilled and experienced industry professionals
- Career progression and learning opportunities that support your goals and career path
- Central Deakin location, close to affordable parking, café’s, public transport and Canberra’s key road networks
- Workplace flexibility – be on site with clients, at the office and home all in one week!
Atturra and Noetic is passionate about playing an active role in addressing the digital skills gap and being an advocate for Diversity and Inclusion, and welcomes applications from all irrespective of their gender, LGBTQI identity, ethnicity, religion, physical ability or age.
Sound like the perfect role for you? Click APPLY NOW or connect with us via [email protected]