Communications/Stakeholder Engagement Manager – Defence
Job Location: ACT
Employer: Quality People
Top $’s Paid ! Contract extensions likely !
Our client URGENTLY requires a Communications/Stakeholder Engagement Manager for an 18 months+ contract in the Defence Industry in Canberra.
The Communications/Stakeholder Engagement Manager will be responsible for leading internal and external communications products, actively managing key stakeholder relationships, identifying expectations and concerns to develop and communicate methodologies and practices to achieve outcomes.
You will be a highly organised, motivated individual who works effectively in a complex environment, thinking critically, applying excellent problem-solving skills and managing competing priorities.
Experience required includes:
- More than 5 yearsâ€™ experience in communications management and stakeholder engagement.
- Comprehensive understanding of project stakeholder engagement and communications management processes.
- Experience delivering communications documentation for First and Second Government Pass activities would be highly desirable.
- Experience working in a Defence CASG environment would be advantageous.
- Comprehensive understanding of Defenceâ€™s Capability Life Cycle would be well regarded.
Must have a current (minimum) NV1 security clearance.
Top $’s Paid !
Contract Extensions highly likely !
To apply for this excellent Career opportunity, please forward your CV to [email protected]
Quality People is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and encourages applications from men and women of all ages and cultures, including indigenous Australians.