Job Location: Perth CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
Employer: The Access Group
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of â€˜Love work, Love lifeâ€™ has been central to our success and so weâ€™re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It’s this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers – from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We’re passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That’s why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
About the Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for creating engaging marketing communications for internal and external stakeholders.
As the voice of our company, you will create audience-centric communications and content to inform or inspire action in line with our brandâ€™s personality.
Your day to day:
- Develop a variety of compelling communications for different formats, audience types and targeted outcomes
- Create content for campaigns and communications in alignment with marketing strategy and business objectives
- Coordinate and create marketing material in collaboration with the creative team to support the sales team and other teams with their business objectives
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager on producing relevant and customer-focused content for our new website
- Design and develop communications and content centred to each audience, with messages in line with campaign objectives and in our brandâ€™s style and tone of voice
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to deliver integrated marketing communications, across a variety of online channels
- Collaborate with customers, marketing, sales, operational teams to better understand communication objectives/requirements and/or the target audience as well as to generate ideas for communications
- Provide regular reporting and analysis on campaign performance and provide recommendations
- Research and stay abreast of payroll, HR and employment related compliance and legislative updates
- Monitor trends and potential opportunities to create content to educate our customer base and/or generate revenue
- Assist and educate team members with their content generation activities, e.g. reports, presentations or communications
- Support the marketing and sales team by helping out with other requests
- Ideally more than 2 yearsâ€™ experience in marketing and/or communications (Ideally in business software or professional services industry)
- Territory qualification in marketing/communications or have relevant industry experience
- Experienced with MS Suite and eDM, CMS, CRM, marketing automation tools from a content publishing perspective
- Strong marketing copywriting and communication skills
- Basic skills with Adobe Creative Suite
- Highly creative communication skills
- Proactive and very detail-oriented
- Team player, able to support team members and the wider business
- Payroll, HR, Workforce Management, SaaS and/or ERP experience preferred but not essential
- Comfortable prioritising and managing multiple projects simultaneously
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that weâ€™re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as youâ€™re qualified, we canâ€™t wait for your application.