Cold Pressed Juice Kitchen Hand
Job Location: Gold Coast
Employer: Daily Habit Juice Co
We are looking to expand our amazing team; we are searching for a passionate kitchen hand to fulfil a versatile role in a commercial environment. The casual position requires the applicant to be flexible yet reliable from Monday to Friday (early starts).
We are premier curators of the Gold Coast’s best cold pressed juice.
The successful applicant will be proactive, punctual, reliable, competent working as part of a team, have a positive attitude and be keen to learn!
To be successful in this role you must be willing to work as a team player and be prepared to adopt the fun and hardworking company culture.
At Daily Habit Juice, we recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in recruitment and in the workplace. We aim to recruit a diverse range of people with a diverse range of talents to help us achieve our goals and delight each other on the way.
Qualifications & experience
- Must have drivers licence
Must be available to start from 5 am.
Must be flexible with shifts
Must believe in a healthy and active lifestyle with a positive attitude
- Prior hospitality /commercial kitchen experience is preferable. You will work in a close-knit environment and will require a level of proactive communication to ensure we operate effectively and efficiently as a business and a team.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Packaging and labelling product.
- Using commercial kitchen machinery, with training provided
- Ensuring your station and the kitchen area is always a safe, clean and hygienic environment.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment and help with cleaning of kitchen and other areas as directed.
- Ensure all food is stored in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Support waste reduction and sustainability of the kitchen. Support stock management, rotation, stocktaking.
- Setting up and packing down each area for each shift. We require you to wash dishes and equipment throughout the day.
- Must have drivers licence. Open licence preferable.