COGNOS Business Intelligence Analyst
Job Location: ACT
Employer: Orion Professional Services Pty Ltd
$135+ Per hour
Applications close date: Thursday 02 Dec 2021 at 6:00 pm
Estimated start date: 04-01-2022
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 6 months with 12 months extension option
Security clearance: Must have current NV-1 clearance
Role and Responsibility:
Under broad direction from the Data Management and Business Intelligence Lead, the successful candidate will work closely with stakeholders to understand information requirements for reports, dashboards and other visualizations and undertake analysis, design, development and maintenance of business intelligence artifacts (reports, dashboards and/or visualizations) to ensure business requirements are met.
Skills and Experiences:
- Minimum of 5 years recent experience as Business Intelligence Analysts using Microsoft SQL Server and IBM COGNOS Analytics
- Extensive experience in gathering, analyzing and documenting reporting requirements from stakeholders, and communicating complex business applications to both technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Experience in design, development and support of the COGNOS Framework Manager models, reports and dashboards
- Knowledge or experience for designing and developing power BI reports.
- Experience in writing complex SQL statements
- Experience in mentoring other team members, APS and third parties as required.
- Experience delivering these services within a Commonwealth Government environment
How to Apply
Does this role sound perfect for you? If so, Apply Now or send email to [email protected]