Club Manager – Snap Fitness Haberfield
Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Kube 24-7 Pty Ltd
$70,000 – $90000 OTE
Are you looking for your next health and fitness role? Snap Fitness is looking for a Superstar Club Manager with a passion for health and fitness, strong sales record, a drive for success and a willingness to learn to JOIN OUR TEAM.
As the club manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day tasks such as achieving lead generation and sales targets, retention, marketing, hiring and management of personal trainers, customer service, building a community-based culture in the club and local community.
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive salary package (based on experience)
- Generous performance incentives
- Opportunity to master your skillset via proven training & support
- Ongoing career progression & personal development
To stand out, you will need to have:
- A proven track record of setting, achieving and surpassing LEAD GENERATION and SALES Targets
- Strong marketing experience
- Proven success in outreach and community engagement (highly regarded)
- The ability to forward think and plan for success
- Outstanding customer service and people skills
- Excellent Leadership Skills
- Eye for detail and strong administration skills
- Be a team player and be WILLING to learn and grow with the club
To be considered successful in the role:
- Certificate III or IV in fitness (highly desirable not essential)
- First Aid/CPR certificate
- Working with Children
- Police Check Certificate
If you are passionate, excited and READY to take the next step in your career; submit your application (Resume + Cover Letter) now!