Clinical Support – Victoria & Clinical Support – Tasmania
Job Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: Medartis Australia & New Zealand Pty Ltd.
Medartis develops and manufactures high-quality orthopaedic titanium implant systems and is committed to providing surgeons and operating theatre personnel in orthopaedic surgery, hand, and plastic surgery exceptional customer service in the use of our quality products. We place the highest priority on maintaining stringent quality standards, continuous further development and innovation as well as comprehensive service provision for surgeons, and allied hospital staff.
Due to the continued growth being experienced in Victoria & Tasmania, we have two newly created Clinical Support positions available – one located in Melbourne & one located in Launceston.
As a Clinical Support â€“ Victoria and Clinical Support Tasmania, you will become a member of the Medartis Victoria /Tasmania Sales Team and will work collaboratively with Sales Associates and Sales Consultants in the team.
As you gain your experience, develop relationships and knowledge, as a Clinical Support, you can look forward to attending your own in theatre cases while continuing to support Sales Consultants and Sales Associates.
Requirements – to be considered you must have:
- A clinical background in physiotherapy, podiatry, nursing (or a related discipline).
- Extensive knowledge in anatomy and physiology.
- An ability to impart and comprehend highly technical information.
- Demonstrated in-theatre experience.
- Flexibility and availability to work outside of normal business hours to support customers.
Qualifications and other Responsibilities:
- Working with and alongside our Sales Associate / Sales Consultant, providing support with their in theatre cases and in other areas, building to attend cases independently.
- A high level of initiative and drive with the capability to work autonomously.
- Development of relationships with customers including surgeons, nursing staff and other allied health professionals in a theatre environment.
- Analysis of stock usage and customer requirements to support cases
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving business and product enquiries, coupling outside the box thinking
In your application, please specify which vacancy you are applying for – Victoria or Tasmania.
Here at Medartis, we offer a supportive, respectful culture and a collaborative work environment; together with a competitive remuneration package including a bonus structure. A Clinical Support will also receive a car allowance and TOIL arrangements. We also have an EAP, ongoing training and offer the successful candidate a career within a successful, international organisation.
Sound like you? We would love to hear from you, simply click on the apply button or feel free to send your resume and cover letter directly to: [email protected]. If you would like a confidential discussion about this fantastic opportunity, please phone a member of our local HR Team (Liz Packer or Hemali Patel) on 07 3326 8724.
Medartis values diversity and encourages applications from all cultures. We thank all candidates for applying, however only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: It is a requirement of this role that you are and remain fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If successful, please note that proof of vaccination (MyGov Medicare Vaccination Certificate or Medical Certificate) will be required.