Clinical Nurse- COVID-19 In Home Services
Job Location: Adelaide
Employer: S.A. Health
Total Indicative Remuneration: $87,855 -Â $111,052
- Barossa Hills Fleurieu Local Health Network, Rural Support Service – iCCnet SA, Tonsley
- Total Indicative Remuneration: RN/M2C $87,855 – $111,052 p.a.
- Multiple Temporary Full-Time positions available, working up to 30/6/2022
Provide nursing and/or midwifery services in a variety of health service settings which has been consolidated by experience and/or further study with staff at this level developing from competent to proficient practitioners.
Accepts accountability for their own practice standards, activities delegated to others and the guidance and development of less experienced staff.
Provide support to the Nurse/Midwife Unit Manager COVID-19 In Home Services or equivalent in the leadership of nurses/ midwives in the service.
Employees in this role will undertake a portfolio within which they will:
- Promote continuity and consistency of care in collaboration with other AN/MUM and the Nurse/Midwife Unit Manager or equivalent;
- Assist the Nurse/Midwife Unit Manager or equivalent in the implementation of practice changes; and
- Assist the Nurse/Midwife Unit Manager or equivalent in undertaking ward/unit/service management responsibilities, eg. Performance management processes, recruitment, staffing, leave management, rostering, work allocation and attendance management; financial and supplies planning and monitoring.
Staff will be required to participate in a 24-hour, seven day per week roster.
For qualifications see role description.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check and compliant immunisation screening.
Suitably qualified Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are strongly encouraged to apply and will be given preference as a special/equal opportunity measure under section 8(1) of the Racial Discrimination Act 1975 (Cth), and sections 34(2) and 56(2) of the Equal Opportunity Act 1984 (SA).
COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement under the Emergency Management (Healthcare Setting Workers Vaccination) (COVID-19) Directions 2021 to work in SA Health/health care setting.
For more information about the role please refer to the Job Pack provided below. Job ref: 777996