Client Services Coordinator
Author, speaker, and entrepreneur, Dr Jesse Green, and expert within his field, specialist, and international keynote speaker Dr Geoffrey Hall – have arrived, to bring you:
Clear Aligner Excellence (CAE).
CAE is an educational company operated by two world renowned experts that teach dentists how to integrate clear aligner therapy into their practice. We provide advanced clinical education to our members so they can achieve superior clinical results for their patients that they wouldn’t necessarily be able to achieve otherwise.
We work with dentists providing business training and education to ensure treatment is delivered profitably for dental practices whilst creating high performance teams and mastering the art of business.
Our members join CAE on a subscription basis and their membership gives them access to training resources hosted on an educational portal, ongoing live education via zoom, access to our pool of financially qualified patients and significant discounts from third party providers.
About the job
This is a critical role during an exciting phase of the business – the launch!
As the Client Services Coordinator you will direct, liaise and coordinate with various contractors to deliver on the different elements of the business to ensure everything continues to move forward and run seamlessly. You will drive projects, ensuring sales processes and administrative structures are well established prior to our go-live date.
The following responsibilities will be produced to your highest potential:
- Manage the deliverables of the business launch
- Manage projects with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Liaise with the Directors’ Executive Assistants to co-ordinate diaries
- Provide outstanding customer service including customer relationship management and client retention
- Effectively manage the sales process including pipeline management
- Confidently conduct warm sales calls to dentist
- Manage member onboarding
- Manage professional events
- Provide general administration and account reconciliation
As our business evolves so will you. Once launched, you will transition into a role where you will confidently liaise with dentists and educate them on the benefits of our business. Naturally, you will nurture the relationships with our members whilst providing direction and support where needed.
This role is perfectly suited to a result focused customer excellence professional with outstanding organisational skills and a ton of self-motivation. Your previous role within sales with enable you to demonstrate the importance of conversions, contracts, and compliance, as you effortlessly and successfully coordinate the administration which is a result of your achievements on the phone.
You will enjoy the flexibility of not having a 9-5 role, and hours may be negotiated for the right candidate. This fantastic opportunity may have the option to work from home a couple of days each week and we are open to suggestions on how you would like to manage your day.
You will require:
- Experience in a similar role with a strong focus onboarding leads
- Strong commercial acumen
- Exemplary administration and organisational skills
- Outstanding client liaison skills
- Flexibility to speak to our members when they are available
- Previous experience with a CRM system
- Exceptional customer relationship & rapport building skills
- An energised and vibrant demeanor
You will be working alongside two experts who already operate highly successful, individual businesses. You will represent our newest business with a proactive approach, a professional attitude and outstanding attention to detail.
How you benefit?
While on this journey with us you’ll not only be joining a team of passionate individuals who love to grow personally and professionally, you will also enjoy working in a truly inspiring environment.
We are collaborative, high achievers who enjoy working with one another and we want you to join us.
Apply now by clicking on the above link and submitting a cover letter and resume. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.