Client Service Manager
Job Location: Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: Loan Market
$60,000 – $69,999 + potential bonus
Loan Market is one of Australia’s largest retail Mortgage Broker groups, providing home loan solutions to thousands of Australia’s every year. We’re proud to be part of many Australians’ lives as they work towards the true Australian dream “to own your own home”. We provide the highest level of quality service and industry leading results. The business has a great family culture, an extensive client and referrer network and is growing at a significant rate.
About The Roleâ€¦
We are searching for a driven and enthusiastic Entry Level Client Service Manager to join our growing team! You will be working with an award winning Mortgage Broking team, delivering exceptional customer service, following up on supporting documents, lodging loans and seeing them through to settlement.
This is a Full Time position and would be suitable for an energetic, outgoing graduate looking for an entry level position or someone looking to find a long term career within the Mortgage Broking & Finance Industry.
In this role, you will also be responsible for:
- Liaising with Broker, Lender and Client during the application process
- Data entry into CRM systems (loan processing)
- Gathering and processing supporting documents
- Following up lenders to ensure approval is received
- Provide post-approval and post-settlement care
- Liaise with lenders, clients and conveyancers to ensure that settlements occur smoothly
- Escalate applications as required
- Provide administrative support where required
To succeed in this role you will need the following skills and attributes:
- Computer and typing skills
- Great communication, both written and verbal
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Outgoing & bright personality
- Ability to follow instructions and ask questions when uncertain
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Flexibility to work from home & office
- Great entry level position and an opportunity to develop a career in the financial services industry.
- Award winning team, a fun place to work all located in a progressive office environment
- Incentive structure available for the right candidate