Client Service Manager
Location: Perth Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
Company: Balgera Group
Are you our next Client Service Manager?
Are you starting out in the financial planning industry and want a great foundation role to kick-start your career? You could be our next Client Services Manager!
We’re committed to helping our clients by providing personal advice tailored to achieving all of their goals. We specialise in wealth creation, retirement planning, superannuation and personal insurance advice.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an individual who loves diversity, is tenacious and ambitious and excels in delivering first class client service. As the Client Service Manager, you will perform a critical role in connecting with our valued clients and delivering on their service needs in the provision of advice. You will report to the Principal. In this dynamic role spanning both Client Services and office administration, you will be responsible for:
- Management, maintaining and updating software systems (Xplan) with client information.
- Platform and superannuation management and follow up and support.
- Management of client review process.
- Providing administrative support, including file management, diary management and pre and post meeting activities.
- Preparing and processing all client application, redemption, switch, review material and other administrative paperwork.
- Ensuring all admin tasks are carried out and documented in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Maintain and manage turnaround times and implementation.
- Liaising with third party office suppliers, and fund managers and other product providers.
- The office administrative duties include: reception, general office duties such as filing, photocopying, collection and distribution of mail in a timely and accurate manner.
Currently, you may not have experience in all of the above. However if you’re our preferred candidate rest assured that assistance will be provided to get you up to speed. Financial planning graduates with good grades are encouraged to apply.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organisational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the desire to provide outstanding customer experience to every client, every time.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a structured team environment.
- Flexible to adapt to constantly changing demands.
- Ability to work both autonomously and as a member of our team.
- Eager to learn and looking for the right firm in which to grow and develop.
Preferably, but not essential, you also have:
- Financial Planning experience.
- Experience with software (Xplan).
- Competence with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience, knowledge or an appetite for Ethical Investing.
- Degree qualifications.
Further opportunities for you
By becoming a part of our team, you will be joining a firm that is growing and always challenging itself to improve. We pride ourselves on maintaining a positive culture by committing to developing our people, providing everyone with opportunities for growth and career development. This role could be the start of a journey to a flourishing leadership or advice role!
If you meet the above criteria and believe you can deliver exceptional client experiences, this may be just the role, in which case we would love to hear from you!