Client Service – Graduate Opportunities | Stockbroking
Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Mars Recruitment
$50000.00 – $58000.00 p.a. + + Super
Multiple opportunities are currently available to join a leading recognised stockbroking firm where internal promotion and progression are highly valued. My client is seeking enthusiastic, hardworking and eager to learn individuals looking to take the next step in their career within the financial services industry.
Apply your excellent client service skills and develop your knowledge in trading and financial markets as being the point of contact within the client service team.
Role and responsibilities
With a range of position’s available from back office operations to client service roles, these are excellent opportunities to commence a career within financial services and start developing your knowledge of relevant products and processes.
- Provide proactive and timely support for the client, in both CFDs and Stockbroking
- Provide excellent and high calibre client service to ensure a positive client experience
- Proactively identify and cross sell additional products and services to existing clients
- Proactively respond to and manage inbound client queries professionally and efficiently
- Develop and implement opportunities to continually improve and enhance services to their customers
Skills and experience
- Strong client / customer service experience
- Experience banking & financial service is desirable but not a must
- A relevant degree in Economics, Finance & Commerce desirable
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills
- Interest in pursuing a career in Financial Services/Stockbroking
- Strong emphasis on providing excellent customer service
- Operates with integrity and a highly client centric mindset, with an ability to build and enhance strong and meaningful client relationships
If you are a recent graduate with a genuine interest in working in a corporate, fast paced, hardworking financial services environment then we would love to hear from you. Candidates with previous industry exposure will be well regarded although this is not essential for your successful application.
Only Australian Citizens / Permanent Residents will be considered for this role. Given expected interest in these positions, please be aware, only those shortlisted individuals will be contacted.