Client Service Coordinator
Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies. Kantar’s 25,000 people based in more than 100 countries help organisations succeed and grow. Nobody knows people better than Kantar. We provide insight and inspiration to help our clients, our people and society to build and thrive in an extraordinary world.
With expertise covering brand, innovation, creative, media, commerce and customer experience, our insights colleagues help clients define what brands should stand for, how to redefine and renew their offer, how to connect with audiences and how to win with consumers and customers.
- Are you a motivated individual, looking to join a successful, rapidly growing business and be part of an intimate team of passionate research professionals?
- Our growing team in Australia helps Australia’s most successful businesses. In this role, you will drive real change through leading-edge insights delivery
- No two days are the same and our office is vibrant and full of wonderfully upbeat and forward-thinking colleagues
- Why not apply now and start a conversation with us about joining the best in the research industry
About the role
The Client Service Coordinator is embedded in the client service team, coordinating across client service, finance, operations and suppliers. The role is available in our fun and lively Sydney team. The primary responsibility of the Client Service Coordinator is to ensure every project for their clients runs efficiently, cost-effectively and on time from beginning to end to create a meaningful impact on our client’s businesses.
- Ensures opportunities are captured and kept up to date in our financial and project management systems
- Accountable for costing the direct elements of a project, coordinating with third parties, negotiating and commissioning as needed.
- Makes recommendations for course correction or efficiency improvement where relevant.
- Conducts research in compliance with the ISO 20252 standard, as represented in the Company’s Quality Manual and supporting procedures
- Takes full accountability for a range of tasks throughout the project’s workflow
- Manages the timelines for all projects, ensuring that the appropriate resources are booked in, deadlines are met everyone is kept advised
At Kantar, we are committed to assisting our staff grow and flourish. The Client Service Coordinator will be vital in this mission by acting as an inspiring role model within the team and business and providing consistent feedback and encouragement for performance. The ideal candidate will identify training and development needs for the team and create appropriate opportunities to meet these needs.
At Kantar, the diversity of our employees provides a richer environment for our business and broader depth and breadth of thinking for our clients. Kantar is committed to inclusion and diversity, therefore we encourage applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Kantar Rewards Statement
At Kantar, we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. To apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary, please click on the APPLY button.
PRIVACY DISCLOSURE: Please note that by applying to this opportunity you consent to the personal data you provide to us to be processed and retained by The Kantar Group Limited (“Kantar”). Your details will be kept on our Internal ATS (Applicant Tracking System) for as long as is necessary for the purposes of recruitment, which may include your details being shared with the hiring manager.