Client Relationship Manager
Job Location: Perth CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
Employer: The Access Group
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of â€˜Love work, Love lifeâ€™ has been central to our success and so weâ€™re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It’s this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers – from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We’re passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That’s why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
About the role:
As the trusted face of our Definitiv product for our customers, the Relationship Manager is responsible for building and maintaining positive relationships with our customer base.
In this role, you will be working with our customers to grow advocacy, retention and satisfaction. A natural problem solver, our Relationship Manager needs to be able to collaborate with our customers to make sure they are making the most of our Definitiv software by identifying opportunities for them to adopt additional features, modules or services.
As the voice of the customer, you will also need to work with other stakeholders within the business to help solve customer problems, drive customer satisfaction and generate additional revenue through upselling.
- Develop, manage, and nurture relationships with our customers and partners and act as the main point of contact throughout their lifecycle
- Provide our customers with an exceptional experience to drive loyalty, advocacy and ensure a positive NPS score
- Identify up-selling and consulting opportunities to grow the portfolio of products and services assigned to customer accounts
- Monitor client satisfaction to address issues in a timely manner and ensure customer retention
- Identify any problems with the ability to troubleshoot simple queries and coordinate more technical issues with the support team to ensure they are appropriately resolved
- Collaborate with the operational teams to stay abreast of customer updates and to be able to determine ongoing customer needs
- Update and maintain key contact information for our customers within the CRM to enable effective categorising and identification by the sales and marketing teams
- Be our customer advocate by sharing and reporting on trends from account management meetings and customer interactions
- Learn and understand common business challenges across our customersâ€™ industries and how our products and services can provide valuable solutions to these problem
- Identify great reference customers and work with the marketing team to produce engaging and insightful case studies
- Ideally more than 2 yearsâ€™ experience in B2B account management and client relationship management (Ideally in business software or professional services industry)
- Has a proven track record of maintaining positive customer satisfaction, retention, upselling, and advocacy
- Highly customer service focused and driven to provide great experiences for customers
- Be strong at communicating and building interpersonal relationships
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A good problem solver with the ability to understand what issues can be resolved with support and what can be addressed through upselling or consulting
- Team player, able to support team members and the wider business
- Payroll, HR, Workforce Management, SaaS and/or ERP experience preferred but not essential
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that weâ€™re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as youâ€™re qualified, we canâ€™t wait for your application!