Client Manager- Mid North Coast (Taree-Dungog)
Job Location: Port Macquarie & Mid North Coast
An exciting opportunity exists to join TreeServeâ€™s team as a Client Manager on NSW Mid North Coast. In this role you will have the opportunity to develop or use your skills to manage the delivery of vegetation management programs within the utility sector.
Who we are:
TreeServe is a successful and well established tree management company specialising in long term, secure government contracting across NSW & VIC. We are a business with over 400 employees and an extensive fleet of specialised tree maintenance vehicles and equipment.
For more information visit: www.treeserve.com.au
What are we looking for:
- You must be hard working, intelligent and outcome focused and driven.
- Have a good attention to quality, detail & safety with a view to continuous improvement.
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills.
- Able to Identify, Plan & Deliver vegetation management programs safely around electrical infrastructure using well established business models and work practices.
- An organisational leader who takes ownership of the operation, leads by example and is capable of getting the most out of their personnel and equipment.
- Be able to work autonomously as well as working in the field with the work teams to deliver excellence and profitability.
- Experience working within the utility and/or vegetation management sectors
- Certificate II ESI and Essential Energy authorisation
- Formal Arboriculture qualifications
- Truck License (min. MR)
Interested ? Then send a resume and cover letter to: [email protected]
Or for more information call Ian Bisley on 0437 978 387