Client Liaison Team Leader
Job Location: Perth Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
Employer: Character Cabinets
The Character Group â€“ (including Character Cabinets & Stone with Character), located in Armadale, has an outstanding reputation for producing quality cabinets & stonework for W.Aâ€™s residential Construction & Private market.
We are recognized for our commitment to teamwork and dedication to providing the residential and commercial building industry with a professional service. We have a strong client base of various high profile building companies.
In this role a strong emphasis will be placed on being enthusiastic, organized & having a positive attitude while undertaking a variety of tasks and demonstrating excellent adaptability, with a focus on efficiency and attention to detail.
Client Liaison Team Leader you will provide a high level of customer service and clerical support being able to work to deadlines and changing priorities in a busy office environment.
Previous experience in the cabinet making or building industry is required for this position.
Key responsibilities for this role will include but are not limited to:
- Motivate and encourage team members to achieve excellent results by taking ownership of their work and demonstrating our commitments and Company values
- Continually review and make recommendations to improve the service our staff deliver by designing and delivering training material/process improvements to the team on a regular basis
- Demonstrate motivation in relation to setting and achieving goals
- Provide Management information/Business Performance reports as requested by manager
- Attend company meetings and hold daily effective team meetings
- Ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks
- Manage end to end processes for customer requests, from Purchase orders to installation
- Create and maintain accurate electronic job files
- Attend to client queries, including updating relevant internal tracking systems;
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure Client Purchase orders are processed efficiently and effectively;
- Ability to build effective & ongoing client relationships;
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Must be an Australian citizen or have permanent residency
- Minimum 3 years Construction Industry experienced preferred
- Previous team leader experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple issues and stakeholders concurrently
- Demonstrated ability to lead and implement significant change
- Have a positive approach to learning
- Be well presented, motivated, reliable, punctual with a strong work ethic
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite of products, including MS Access and MS Excel, is essential;
- Well-developed communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to read & understand builders plans
We will provide:
Â· Fantastic and relaxed work culture and a vibrant office space
Â· On the job training and ongoing support
Â· Diversity of tasks
Â· Modern office and factory equipment
Â· Company uniform
Â· Free onsite parking
This is a permanent full-time position whereby the successful candidate will be required to work Monday to Friday as required. Wages to be based on experience and qualification.
If you believe you hold the required attributes to fill this position, please send a cover letter and a copy of your resume to [email protected]
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.