Client and Adviser Services Officer
CBD & Inner Suburbs
We are currently seeking an experienced Client and Adviser Services Officer to join our team. The role is initially a short-term contract (3-6 months), although permanent full-time employment may be a possibility for the right candidate.
This diverse role is a suitable for a driven individual who displays high attention to detail, initiative, and a switched-on attitude. This is an exciting opportunity that will see you interact with people at all levels across the business as well as externally with advisers and clients.
About the company
DNR Capital is a widely respected national funds management business acknowledged as a market leader in the managed account space and also for its expertise in the investment of Australian equities. Through quality performance outcomes, clarity in product offering, expanding its distribution network and striving for excellence when dealing with clients, it has experienced unprecedented growth over the last decade.
Tasks and responsibilities
Adviser and private client support
- Process adviser and client instructions on client accounts such as cash/banking requests, investment of new funds and change in contact details.
- Set up new portfolios, assist in the management of client asset transfers in or out and manage account closures.
- Proactively respond to adviser and client queries.
- Assist with the distribution of adviser and client communications.
Distribution and business development support
- Co-ordinate the preparation and distribution of monthly client reporting.
- Update monthly pitch/market updates and deliver to deadlines.
- Manage staff calendars for outbound calls/appointments
- Assist with event management – roadshows, internal boardroom presentations, client functions
- Distribution of monthly updates, portfolio changes and market updates using Mailchimp campaigns.
- Assist with reception and mail duties.
- Shared responsibility for front line communication, e.g. main phone line, emails, fielding/screening initial queries, greeting clients/visitors.
- Maintain boardroom and meeting rooms in readiness for meetings.
- Maintain common areas and shared responsibility for ensuring adequate kitchen supplies.
- Maintain internal marketing collateral for products e.g. fact sheets
- Liaise with Marketing Manager in relation to marketing collateral distribution.
Key skills, qualifications and experience
- 2-3 years in Client/Adviser Services
- Client focus – understand and deliver exceptional service
- Sound experience in a front line role (ideally in financial services)
- Effective relationship, time and project management skills
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Expert user of MS Suite
- Experience with Adobe Suite (InDesign) preferable but not essential.
- CRM experience (ideally Xplan)
To apply please click the ‘Apply for this job’ button.