Client Account Specialist
Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
The Customer Service Senior Analyst is an intermediate-level position responsible for providing clients with resolutions and support in coordination with the Customer Service team. The overall objective of this role is to address external customer issues and provide ongoing customer service support.
- Manage a portfolio of high-profile clients and serve as single point of contact for queries, engaging to understand client service needs and gaps
- Liaise with internal and external cross-functional partners to deliver customer service that meets or exceeds client expectations
- Ensure transactions are executed timely and accurately
- Identify and implement process improvements and test new features/functions
- Perform regulatory, audit and control assessments and create reports for internal and/or external distribution
- Contribute to short and long-term projects and engage with global partners where necessary to meet client requirements
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of previous cash management and financial services experience preferred
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Aptitude for utilizing reporting tools and applications
- Proven organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to drive results in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:
Institutional Customer Service
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citiâ€) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi [link removed].
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting