Job Location: Gold Coast
Employer: Jarvis Home Services Pty Ltd
$28 – $43 per hour
Who are we?
Jarvis is a leading Australian company operating in the home services sector. Our core mission is to help our qualified customers connect with reliable and trustworthy cleaners. Whether youâ€™re a cleaning veteran with your own list of regular clients looking to pick up an occasional job, or someone looking to take on dozens of new jobs each week, we can accommodate your needs. We have jobs available every day of the week, Australia-wide, at all times of the day – you can pick the exact jobs that best suit your schedule.
What youâ€™ll love about joining Jarvis:
- Access to new & qualified customers: We do all the marketing and put in all the effort to source the customers for you. Donâ€™t waste your time or money advertising!
- Choose your own schedule! Weâ€™re totally flexible. You pick the jobs you want and decide how much you work – Monday to Sunday, mornings to evenings; pick the jobs that suit your schedule and fit in around your other commitments.
- Stay local: We have clients all over the city, and our app shows you the distance of the job before you request to be allocated.
- Start work immediately: Once youâ€™re set-up, you can start taking jobs right away. Itâ€™s free to join and there are no ongoing fees.
- Ongoing Support: Jarvis takes care of all admin (i.e. rescheduling jobs etc.) and our support teams are available for questions or support between 7am-10pm AEST.
- Payments daily: Our top professionals can make over $1,000 per week!
- Fully insured: Jarvis provides you with the protection of cover you need for every booking.
- Trusted: Jarvis is a trusted, fully verified and insured company, providing you with loyal and recurring customers
- Car and equipment not essential: We have a variety of work that often wonâ€™t require your own equipment to be transported to a job.
Why weâ€™ll love you:
- Youâ€™re detail-oriented and reliable
- You must have a smartphone
- You preferably have cleaning, hotel-keeping, housekeeping or other relevant experience
- You have access to a basic cleaning equipment (not essential)
You can provide an ABN and a valid police check (Jarvis can facilitate the police check for you as required)