Job Location: South West Coast VIC
Employer: Mercy Health
Salary Packaging, Health & Wellbeing Initiatives
Mercy Place – Rice Village
Permanent Part Time,Casual
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Part-time/full time/casual position/s available
- Located at Mercy Place Rice Village
- Ensure the Aged Care home is cleaned and maintained in accordance with prescribed routines and infection control guidelines.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Relevant cleaning experience
- Demonstrated understanding of person-centred care
- Experience in Aged Care or Health environment (desirable but not essential)
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation grounded in a 2,000-year tradition of caring for others. Founded by the Sisters of Mercy, Mercy Health is made up of more than 9,500 people who provide acute and subacute hospital care, aged care, mental health programs, maternity and specialist womenâ€™s health services, early parenting services, home care services and health worker training and development.
Mercy Health is proud to be recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the WGEA.
Mercy Health is committed to the safety of all children and vulnerable people across our services. We recognise the importance of listening to the voice of children and vulnerable people and have a zero tolerance of any form of abuse and neglect.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Mercy Health recognises that many people want to work somewhere that is more than â€˜just a job.â€™ With a values based culture, Mercy Health offer a generous range of benefits to support you to maintain a healthy work/life balance. These include:
- Salary packaging benefits
- Opportunity to purchase additional leave
- Health and Wellbeing programs
- Camp Australia School Holiday Program
- Career progression and development opportunities
- A range of discounts available across a diverse portfolio of financial, healthcare, travel and other services
We focus on caring for our staff members and those important to them. We support all staff to be their authentic selves at work through Whole Self @ Mercy Health – our network group for LGBTIQ staff and allies.
At Mercy Health we pride ourselves on embracing diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and celebrated. We encourage applications from people of all ages, abilities and cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check. Mercy Health may conduct additional background checks subject to current legislation.
Mercy Health is committed to public health and safety measures that protect the health and lives of our people and the individuals and communities we serve. As a Catholic organisation we believe in the principle of the common good and as such we expect our staff to participate in immunisations/vaccinations to safeguard the most vulnerable.
If you have any questions or require any adjustments to ensure a fair and equitable interview and selection process please contact us on the details below.
- Theresa Ziwenga
- 03 5247 2200
To view the position description or submit your application please click the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Applications Close: 13/12/2021
To view the position description or submit your application please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.