Civil Supervisor – Nightshift
Company: CPB Contractors – Line-wide
Systems Connect (an unincorporated Joint Venture between CPB Contractors and UGL Engineering) is delivering the Line-wide Works (LW Works) package of the Sydney Metro City & Southwest (SMCSW) project, which will extend Sydney Metro Northwest to the CBD and beyond to Bankstown. SMCSW is being delivered through a suite of contracts for the tunnels, stations, line-wide infrastructure and systems.
One of the key packages of work includes the fit out of the Sydney Metro City & Southwest tunnels and stations including provision of track, overhead wiring, HV reticulation, tunnel ventilation, fire services tunnel services.
We are seeking Expressions of Interest for Supervisors to support the Civil/Track installation work. The Supervisor must Implement site safety, quality and environment controls and identify and assess potential risks for the specific scope of work.
About the Role
The Supervisor’s main responsibilities will include:
- Implements and monitors work practices and standards to ensure QA/QC, environmental and safe work procedures are adhered to
- Ensures all construction work is carried out to the approved drawings and specifications and that correct work practices are always engaged
- Supervises and directs site personnel in the project area
- Ensures efficient scheduling, planning, and labour
- Set-up and maintains production reports to monitor progress of site
- Liaises with site management contractors for resolution of site technical construction matters
- Majority of your experience will be within large site construction supervision ideally within the rail industry
- Be organised and able to prioritise demands and handle multiple complex tasks simultaneously
- Ability to collaborate as part of a supportive high-performing team
- Experience in procurement to ensure deliveries meet construction schedule requirements.
- Ability to implement safe work systems & environmental controls.
- Excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail
What we offer
- The chance to join the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s leading international contractors
- Pathways for you to succeed and the space for you to carve your own journey
- Competitive group remuneration and benefits including: health and wellbeing program with company-funded salary continuance insurance
- A culture that values diversity and innovation, evolving with market changes and new technologies
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply below.
We support diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please note: This role is being sourced through Systems Connect directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies