Job Location: Melbourne
Employer: Intro Recruitment Solutions
Intro Recruitment Solutions has partnered with one of the most recognisable names in civil construction. This company has proven expertise in delivering sustainable roads, bridges, and other infrastructure upgrade projects.
We are looking to appoint multiple Civil Supervisors on a permanent basis who will be responsible for the delivery of a major infrastructure projects for their main client, Major Roads Projects Victoria (MRPV).
- Previous Supervisor experience on road infrastructure projects (MRPV preferred)
- High level verbal and written communication
- Ability to manage various contractors and onsite labour
- Operate within project budget and timeline
- Strong understand of OH&S and VICRoads Standards
- Minimum Certificate IV in Civil Construction.
- Construction White Card
- Minimum 3 years as Foreman/Supervisor experience on civil projects
In return, the successful candidate will be rewarded with a permanent position working for a leading company that offers an excellent remuneration package.
All resumes are treated as confidential and if you require more information or would like an initial confidential discussion please don’t hesitate to contact Jermaine Sipple on 0422 703 470 or [email protected]