Civil Structural Lead Engineer
Job Location: Brisbane
Employer: Key Solutions Group
Attractive package based on experience
Civil / Structural Lead Engineer
Key Solutions Group are a major stakeholder in engineering, projects, overhauls, manufacture, construction & maintenance services for mining, ports, agriculture and utilities industries throughout Central & Northern QLD. Our mission is to Attract, Develop and Retain motivated and skilled staff who thrive and excel as a team; undertaking Exciting and Challenging projects. Our Vision is to provide excellence whilst fostering Teamwork, Innovation and exceptionally high standards of customer service.
Expansion of our Engineering and Consultancy capacity has resulted in Key Solutions Group seeking suitably experienced Civil / Structural Lead Engineer to join our dynamic team of engineers and drafters, based in Mackay. To be considered for this role you will have exceptional interpersonal skills capable of influencing and managing field personnel which is complemented by excellent verbal and written communication skills.
In addition to this you will hold the following skills/qualifications:
- 5+ years’ experience in the design of relevant projects including: –
- BEng Civil or equivalent recognised by Engineers Australia.
- Eligible & willing to complete RPEQ registration.
- Project Management
- Proven ability using Microsoft software including Excel, Word and Project.
- Competent in the use of: AutoCAD and Space gas
- Understanding of relevant Australian standards, State and local Government policies and guidelines
- Knowledge and application of civil engineering codes, construction standards, TMR standards and specifications, procedures and construction techniques.
- Current C Class Drivers Licence
- Full Rights to work in Australia
- Experience with local council and TMR Standards – Desirable
- Structural engineering experience is highly regarded
This role requires candidates that are enthusiastic, energetic and career driven with a desire to develop individual skills and abilities. As a key member of the Engineering team you will be given the opportunity to apply your engineering skills within an environment which recognises and rewards high performance and loyalty within the organisation.
In return Key Solutions Group offers competitive remuneration, continuous professional development whilst gaining exposure to high profile projects and working in a stable team environment. You will enjoy the benefits of working in a truly forward-thinking organization, providing excellent growth and professional development opportunities.
If you would like to know more or wish to apply for this position, please submit your application via the apply now button.