Civil Designer/Senior Civil Designer
Job Location: Toowoomba & Darling Downs
Employer: Burchills Engineering Solutions
Are you a mid-senior Civil Designer looking to advance your skills and your career while working with a great team? Are you based in South East QLD? We are looking for an experienced Civil Designer who enjoys problem solving, team work, and achieving results. You will be working on a wide variety of urban and infrastructure projects in SE QLD and Northern NSW for property developers and government clients.
About the Company
Our purpose is to make life easier and more rewarding for those creating great places of the future. We design industry leading solutions that create valuable outcomes driven by a passion for putting people first. We are headquartered in Southport, Queensland and growing into Toowoomba. We offer civil, structural, dilapidation, water, traffic, & environmental engineering and scientific services and we partner with private, institutional, and government clients.
Skills & Experience
- A minimum 5 years 12D, PC Drain, PC Sewer & AutoCAD experience.
- A love of problem solving and optimising design solutions.
- The ability to work on multiple projects, and assist in solving problems as a team whilst leading others
- Team player with good communication & people skills.
- A love of mentoring and developing junior drafters into designers.
- Advanced 12D skills including element method, stormwater drainage design, and sewer network design
- Experience in residential subdivision, and local government infrastructure projects in SE Qld & Nth NSW.
- Experience in the design of earthworks, roadworks, stormwater drainage (including quantity and quality), sewer & water.
- Experience in providing in providing strategic project direction.
- Experience liaising with project managers and other discipline managers
- Proactive & reliable – do what you say.
Burchills offers flexible working arrangements with remote working. You can work from home or one of our Offices in SE Qld as desired or required.
We are proud of our culture at Burchills, our focus is based on ‘you’ – being our passionate team, valued clients and partners, and the community. Burchills has an active social program engaging our Team. We provide industry leading flexible salary packages. Check us out on Facebook and LinkedIn.
How to Apply
Apply now at [email protected]
For further information visit: