Civil construction/Excavator operator/Concreter/pit and pipe
Job Location: Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Onelec Data & Electrical
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic civil operator/concreter/labourer to join our team!
- Great variety
- Excellent working conditions in a supportive environment
- Showcase your skills!
Our work is on a range of projects including roads civil works. We are based in the South Eastern suburbs, with works in and around the Melbourne and Victoria area.
- Roads works
- Trenching, pit construction, services, cutting roads, pipe laying, back filling, stockpiling
- Loading/unloading of machines
- Excellent work standards with attention to detail
- Sound understanding and commitment to Workplace Health and Safety
Key Selection Criteria:
- Heavy Rigid Combination licence preferred
- Excavator, skid steer license and any additional plant with 2 year experience
- Construction Industry Induction Card (White/Red Card)
- Roads experience
- Displays a high level of professionalism
- Demonstrates initiative at all times
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Concrete/asphalting experience
What you need to do now
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV
Regretfully and respectfully, only successful applicants will be contacted.